It's that time of year again, when it's time for us to pass over the reins to a new group of you lovely people to run MedSoc!
MedSoc is one of the largest societies at UEA, with over 700 active members. our aim is to enhance the experience of medical students at Norwich Medical School. Reckon you're up to the task? Positions available include:
- President (Max 2 people, ex-committee) - Overseeing the full organisation of the society, making sure it runs smoothly and liaising with the med school
- Secretary (1 person) - Controlling the MedSoc email account and organising stash.
- Treasurer (1 person) - Managing MedSoc finances and processing conference bursaries.
- Education Officer (1 person) - Organisation of educational events including Freshers Fair, Intercalation and Elective evenings plus more
- Social Secretaries (Max 2 people) - Planning and running of Freshers Week plus more events throughout the year
- Charity Officers (Max 2 people) - Fundraising for a chosen charity through socials and events
- Publicity Officers (Max 2 people) - Controlling the MedSoc Facebook and Instagram pages
- Equality and Diversity Officer (1 person) - Aims to address the issues and resolve any inequalities within medicine while providing updates and solutions to these problems
- Union Council Rep (1 person) - Will attend the SSLC meetings on behalf of Medsoc and raise Medsoc students' issues
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Anyone from any year group is encouraged to apply! To apply, please first fill in the Google form below with your name and the position you'd like to apply for.
Once you've entered, it's time to make your campaign video/poster/poem/dance sequence/anything creative you want! Send it to email@example.com and we can then share this on our social media channels.