Your Student-Faculty Liaison officer is here to assist you with any queries, concerns or suggestions you may have during your time here at UEA. Particularly the aim of this is to aid in communication and feedback response between students and the faculty and improve the NMS student experience.
This may include: academic feedback about the course, something impacting your wellbeing at medschool or some general support/guidance if you are unsure who to contact.
Below are some details of other routes of contact, but do feel free to get in touch via the email at anytime and we can do our best to help. This inbox is checked weekly and separate from the general MedSoc email.
If you would like to remain anonymous, please leave the email & name fields blank.
Other channels of communication or support may include:
- Your course representatives, of which a list can be found on blackboard (PBL, module and year reps)
- Your Medsoc equality and diversity officer (21-22 Dylan Nagar)
- The med wellbeing team - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 'embedded team' - work within student services but are assigned to the med faculty so understand the needs of medical students. email@example.com
- University mental health and wellbeing services https://www.uea.ac.uk/uea-life/student-support/wellbeing
- Your student's union "In addition to representation, the SU provides professional support and advice on academic, welfare and housing issues to individual students"https://www.uea.su/union/